DEVILS THEME DEVILS THEME

Amazing! Although this is short it is very impactful, I especially love how you match the beats with the thunder and the build up was amazing too. The end was great as well it all worked in great harmony. Though seeing a full epic sort of song with this would be great, especially since it has the potential to be a great epic!

Akrofobia Akrofobia

although repetitive a bit this has a great atmosphere to it and I could see its use in a horror-style video game setting a mood for some creepy ass moment

Heroes of Retrowave Heroes of Retrowave

although I myself don't listen to this genre very often I must say this is a great song that falls in great with the title, it's a five star in my book!

WIGMANN responds:

Thanks a lot man!

30s Metal Demo 30s Metal Demo

love the demo, would love it even more if I can hear what this could become... unless you already made it and I don't know of it...

DwightFalcon responds:

Hi Histalu24,
Thanks for the review.
Unfortunately this track is just a small demo requested by individual.
I will making metal and pop track for his project and once getting his permission, I will upload all those tracks here :)
Cheers.
DwightFalcon

Against Humanity - Redemption xD Against Humanity - Redemption xD

love the variety, way to keep the listeners interested.

Last Power - YouFulca Last Power - YouFulca

damn... this is such a beautiful masterpiece that truly did stab me in the heart with dem feel from the first second of playing...

Speciale TG1 (Re-edit 2013) Speciale TG1 (Re-edit 2013)

i liked it and i want more! :)

Sedisverse Ost- A Harsh Reality Sedisverse Ost- A Harsh Reality

lol, I got lost in the music while I was browsing other stuff on the site awesome!

CSJForresterMusic responds:

Thanks! glad you liked it.

BitterSweet BitterSweet

transition after the 30 sec mark was meh, too plain though mainly in the fact that it felt ou of place. too blunt for the soft violin, more practice with that violin and piano, they seemed a bit off and out of tune. not as much as sad, though. it felt more joyful than anything.

MattWilliamson responds:

Thanks for the feedback!!
I know it's not perfect, and I know that I'm very far from skillful, but one day, hopefully, I won't suck.

Database Database